A Dayton Cycling Club Event
Join the Dayton Cycling Club for our 47th annual Wright Wride! On August 26, 2018, the ride begins and ends at Twin Towers Park (see map below). Enjoy beautiful flat to rolling countryside with routes of 25, 50, 64, and 100 miles; there will be SAG support as well as mechanical support at each rest stop.
Home-baked goodies and a bountiful supply of snacks await you! On routes of 50 miles and up, lunch is provided featuring Wright Wride Salad, local foods, and more. At the end, relax back at Twin Towers with some refreshing watermelon!
Directions to Twin Towers ParkFrom Interstate 675, take Exit 22 for Ohio 235 toward Fairborn. Following signs for Xenia, turn east onto Ohio 235. After 1 mile, turn left onto Byron Road. After 0.8 mile, turn right onto West Yellow Springs-Fairfield Road. Twin Towers Park will be on your right in 2 miles.
Twin Towers Park (501 Yellow Springs-Fairfield Road, Yellow Springs, OH 45387):
Explore these interactive maps and have fun choosing your route! The link below also has instructions for bike computers and smart phones.
- 7-9 a.m. – Register/sign-in at Twin Towers Park.
- 100-mile riders leave by 7:30 a.m.
- 64-mile riders leave by 8:00 a.m.
- 50-mile riders leave by 8:30 a.m.
- 25-mile riders leave by 9:00 a.m.
- 5 p.m. – Wright Wride ends.
- Participants must wear helmets while riding.
- Bicycles are vehicles according to Ohio Law. Please obey the rules of the road!
- Riders under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- We ride, rain or shine! No refunds.
Pre-Registration (deadline August 19th)
- $25 for non-members, with $5 discount for DCC members.
- $30 (for both members and non-members alike).
For more information contact Wright Wride Director Brett Holland.Thank you to our rest stop hosts: The villages of Clifton (www.villageofclifton.com), Cedarville (cedarvilleohio.net), and South Charleston (www.villageofsouthcharleston.net).